Friday, September 19, 2008

Goodbye Tacoma, it's been real

This will be the last time most of you see Ryan's truck. We are selling it! We had 2 cars that could maybe pull our trailer with hitches and decided to be safe and get 1 that definitely would pull our trailer. So after looking at trucks, then SUVs, then minivans, Ryan found the best deal on this:

It's a 2005 Kia Sorrento we got a good deal on. It's a stick and if I can put up with driving a stick and being a mother then I'll drive it and Ryan will drive the Avalon but if I go crazy, I'll swap back. Now we just need to find a new home for the truck but it's a good truck and apparently it's worth more than we thought so we shouldn't have a hard time selling it.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Thats nice... you must have been out in it last night when we stopped by... :)

Megan said...

Awesome, I love the Kia Sorrentos. Ryan is so tall, he actually makes the car look smaller than it really is. Great choice!