Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dream a little dream...

Today me and the boys went with Nana to Disneyland! Here are the highlights:
Zach was rockin the shades during the bakery tour, Nate rode a dolphin.
Mrs Neise this is for you: Nate was singing the Sammy the Seal (???) song while riding the dolphin. He kept singing "Up up up up up. Down down down down down" over and over. It was cute!
You cant pass up the Heimlich ride (especially when the wait is nothing, which is good cuz the ride is about 30 seconds long)
We finally made it to Toy Story Mania, these 3D glasses really do look flattering on everyone - not! (that's the reason I didn't put up a photo of me in the glasses!) Zach freaked on the ride, I had to yank him out from under the lap belt and hold him against me everytime we moved (yet I still beat mom's score with 92,000 points - oh yeah!)
Why the post title? On our way out of the park we were winners in the Year of a Million Dreams Giveaways! No we didn't get an overnight stay in Walt's apartment but we each got these nifty trading pin lanyards with 2 special pins. Hey, there were free!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... We were there today also, just at night though. Would have been fun to run into you guy! See you Thursday!
-Love, Min

Erin said...

That made me miss Disneyland.

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

I can't wait to go again!! Sorry Zack freaked out on Toy Story, but other then that did you like it??

Carrie said...

I have recently become a lanyard/pin-trading nerd. I hope you have fun with it!