Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ahoy me hearty!

Today me & N8 and a bunch of friends went to Lowe's Build and Grow free workshop. It was awesome! The kids each got a pirate boat kit, apron, a patch, hammer and goggles FOR FREE! The build was easy, Nate did alot of it himself but I did hold the back of the hammer to give it extra strength (we skipped the sanding of the pieces) I'm totally gonna try to take him to as many of these as possible. In 2 weeks is the firetruck, we'll be there (unless we go camping.) If you're coming I suggest pre-registering and getting there early since we got there at about 10 after 10 and we got the very last hammer.

Here's a group shot of all our little friends that were there
(except Kaylee):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun there! Thanks for the great idea Jane!
-Min

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. I'm for sure putting that in the newsletter!

Megan said...

That's awesome Jane!