Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wet and Wild

Well I've been "blogging" for about a week now and I've been noticing this self-imposed blogger-pressure. Everywhere I go I think, "Is this blog worthy?" "Do I have a corresponding photo for my blog?"

Today was definitely blog worthy! We spent the early afternoon playing in the water fountain at Victoria Gardens with friends.

At first Nathan would not stay near the water (which is weird cause he loves water) and kept running up and down the wheelchair ramps. He eventually eased back towards the water but I had to keep near him or he'd just bolt.
Uh-oh I hope I'm not creating a coffee junkie!
Here's Nate putting the moves on Kendra - I don't think she's going for it!

All the kids nice and dry:
Owen, Nate, Haley, Hunter, Wes & Wyatt (not pictured: Kendra)

2 comments:

Stef said...

Today was totally fun... we really need to do that more! I like getting out of the house!!

Jessica said...

I feel guilty sometimes when I am taking pictures because I start to think, "am I just taking this so I have a picture for my blog?"

You win for fastest blog entry... this time.