Monday, September 04, 2006

A Labor Free Labor Day (for some of us)

In honor of one of the hottest stinkin’ Labor Days ever - we decided to beat the heat and spend some time at Nana’s house swimming, jumping on the trampoline and doing laundry (well, only I did laundry)
Here is a rare picture of me and Nate - this mean I had to specifically ask Ryan to take my picture.
Check out the stud on the trampoline!
Mmmm. Otter Pop time with Kenna, Seth & Ethan.
Speaking of Labor; Happy "Day after your Birth" Day to Nicholas Keith Houghton! Dan & Mindi we are so happy for your family!

2 comments:

Stef said...

I think you are better at this than I am! I love Nate up at the top banner thing... and I love your family name thing!

psmith said...

How fun to have you "blogging" too! Loved the pictures of the kids...Nate is a real cutie!