Friday, September 01, 2006

Welcome To Blog-land

Well here it is, our first blog. I kept saying I couldn't start a blog until I had internet at home and no job and now here I am (actually I have 1 more week left at Flipside and then I'll be a full-time Stay At Home Mommy.) I'm totally excited but it also feels totally weird - I've been receiving a paycheck for like 15 years (7 years at Flipside-my anniversary was today) now I wont be contributing to the financials nearly as much. So all you other S.A.H.M.s have to help keep me from being a lazy couch potato because that's my first instinct but that is not what I want to teach my son. I hereby make a solemn vow "I will not NEVER EVER watch a soap opera!"

So if you're interested, check back for what's new with the Lanes - Ryan is planning on posting a new story about his Anacapa trip when he finishes it.


And since a post without a photo is no fun at all, here is my current favorite of Nate:

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Finally! I feel like I have been waiting for the Lane blog for years! And by the way I love the pic of Nate, it's super cute.

Stef said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for you to be on the blog wagon! I love the pic of nate...very cute!