Sunday, May 04, 2008

Rumble Rumble

This Sunday was our 6th Annual Salsa Rumble at Flipside. Can you believe that? 6th Annual?
It was awesome, we had a great group of very diverse salsas and very diverse competitors. Thanks to everyone who took part in the Rumble and everyone who tasted the salsas!
This year I decided to make my first HOT salsa. It was a Peach Habenero Salsa called "Salsapocalypse" Every one's tastes are so different, the whole time I heard: "That's hot!" then "That's not hot." Two past winners reigned supreme again, the Martino duo took the morning vote and Pam took her third salsa trophy home after the night vote.
Zach didn't try any salsa but he thought this cookie sure was good. This year there were more sambreros at the Rumble then I'd ever seen, maybe it's just a fashion statement.
Chris brought his dog Bowser to the Rumble so I used a picture of him for my thank you cards. Funny.

No comments: