Monday, May 26, 2008

I will remember you

We had nothing planned for Memorial Day and the Vande's had nothing planned so we did nothing together. Too cold for shaved ice? No way! Shout out to Deanne, I mean my MOPS secret sister for the cool shaved ice machine and accessories.
Here we are in the back-back yard (that's not a typo, that's what we call it) playing a little 1 armed Bocce ball. Even thou I had never played before, Team Lane DOMINATED Team Vande. It was sad really.
The problem with the back-back yard is that we don't control the sprinklers. I guess the kids decided that if it's not too cold for shaved ice, it's not too cold for running in the sprinklers. We decide a quick bath would warm them up and of course Zach wanted to be in on that action too (notice the nose)

1 comment:

Stef said...

Yes yes you won... and YES by A LOT!!! But you know, we could have come back had those sprinklers not come on and made our game short... in fact, we were letting you win.... YEAH thats it... we were letting you win for the first half and we were going to dominate the last half ....

We had fun!!! I love your back back yard!!!!