Sunday, June 01, 2008

Two hats... A Hunt... Two hats

On Saturday Nate and I picked up Hunter to hang out. We had a few of these funny hats so we brought one for Nate & Hunter. Nate was wearing both of them in the car so I snapped this funny picture.
I took the boys to the train store where they also had these cool slot cars that the guys loved. But even slot cars dont beat trains at the train store so we spent alot of time at the tracks
(I was bored so I made them pose for interesting photos)
Outside the boys wanted to "put their feet in the fountain" but boys cant resist water, so they both ended up drenched in their clothes.
I let the boys ride home in the car in their undies which they loved (they are NOT naked here I swear)
The next day we went to Jacob's cowboy party where they boys got cute cowboy hats and what did I see on the way home... Two hats again! What a funny guy I have.

No comments: