Sunday, June 08, 2008

Come play with us!

Hey Friends!
If you are bored this summer and your kids want to get wet, we are having Kiddie Pool Parties almost every Wednesday this summer from 10am-12. We have 2 little pools, a sprinkler and a little sandbox to play in. And I promise my kids will have suits on (well... for the most part anyways) So if you know where I live, come over. If you know me but not where I live, leave a comment and I'll get the info to you. If you dont know me... well... who are you, eh?
Here's our Kiddie Pool Schedule:
  • June 11
  • June 17
  • (not on June 25 - go to WWF @ Flipside instead)
  • July 2
  • (not on July 9th - I'm on vay-cay)
  • July 16
  • July 23
  • July 30
Beyond July I'm not yet sure because I dont know Nate's school schedule yet.

3 comments:

Erin said...

We'll probably come to the ones in June. I'm working summer school in the mornings during July. Oh, and we might or might not wear a swimsuit.

Stef said...

We will be there.... it is on the calendar.... Hunter will leave his swimsuit on as long as everyone else does, the moment one comes off, he will follow.... beware!!!!

I promise to keep my tan crack hidden :)... if you dont know what I am talking about, read my blog

Danielle said...

OOh OOh, i want to come. But i dont know where you live. I think i will have some pool parties too. Maybe on thursdays, instead of MOPS. We will see. If anyone is interested in that, give me a shout.