Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not a baby anymore

Saturday was Zach's first birthday party! It was a cupcake theme but I forgot to take pictures of all the really cute cupcake decor.
Yes, he did keep his crown on for most of the party.
Here are the party people getting ready to watch Zach's first year video that Ryan made, it was such a sweet video (I'm hoping to figure out how to get it on my blog soon)
Zach got alot of great stuff: a share of Disney stock, 2 Cars tables and chair sets, bunch of swim clothes and towels, bunch of balls, clothes, more things to sit on and money!
Zach didnt go "all out" with his big B-day cupcake. He was interested, he tasted, ate most of the frosting, but didnt get nearly as messy as his brother did at his 1st B-day.

1 comment:

The Corbett's said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Way cool theme Jane. Will you throw me a cupcake party for my birthday?????