Friday, May 23, 2008

An apple a day

Friday was Zachary's 1 year Doctor visit. It was a crazy visit cuz they were actually very timely so I was constantly unprepared. They called us from the waiting room before I filled out their survey, the nurse started measuring him right away so I had to strip him down, while trying to finish filling out the survey and barely got a picture of him on the scale. I totally forgot what his length was(damn) but it was 30 inches when we measured him at home on our door o' height marks. I do remember that he was 80% for length and 50% percentile for weight so they'd like him to gain a little. We also had to get a referral to a urologist for his hydrocele. It hasn't changed in the year but it's still there - look forward to some fun posts about that!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hydrocele, I had to google that one, poor little guy!

Erin said...

Wait a second! How can he weigh 21 pounds and be in the 50th percentile and Jacob's 20 pounds puts him in the 13th percentile. I think someone messed up. They had me all worried that I'm starving my poor kid, but I bet he's really in the 25th percentile or something. Kaiser!!!

The Corbett's said...

Wow you have a kid in the 50th percentile??? What does that feel like???hahaha