Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Zach: America's Next Top Model?

When Inland Living Magazine showed up at our MOPS meeting last month to take photos for an article my first thoughts were Crap, I didn't have time to straighten my hair this morning! Then when the guy started taking pictures I found myself doing that fake audience smile just in case I was in a shot. Then, as usual, Zach got booted out of the nursery for being a giant cryer and since it was a "moms" group and only a few kids were in there I guess the guy thought it would be a good idea to get a shot of him so he planted himself behind me for a few minutes. When Zach stood up in my lap the guy started clicking away and I knew we were in! Thank goodness it's only a back view of me! I wish he didn't have his ni-nee in his mouth but oh well. The guy took down our names but they arnt in the article. If anyone has any extra copies lying around, I'd love to track some more down for our moms and grandmas!
Here are some large versions if you want to see em:

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Awesome!! :)

(I'm so bummed I can't attend MOPS. *sigh*)

The Corbett's said...

That is soooooo cool!