Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rumble Rumble

This Sunday was the 4th Annual Salsa Rumble at Flipside. It was a super fun day (It could have been a bit warmer at night but we survived) This year my salsa was called "Ranchy Not Raunchy Salsa" It had ranch dip mix in the salsa and sour cream and it was YUM - the best I think I ever made. If I was ever really trying to win I think this could have been my year! (I run the event and count the votes so I can never win, that would be weird)
Here is me and some of the girls - it was so fun just hangin out with my friends that day!
So who won??? Well Andira won in the morning with "Wangy Tangy Kid Friendly Salsa" and Nicole won at night with "Flipt Fruit Salsa." Here's my very own "original" recipe if you want it (original minus the part hidden valley did)

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

I know a secret!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

My name is Eden. You don't know me, but I came across your blog and I made your salsa recipe. It was delish.