Sunday, April 29, 2007

A "camping" we will go

This weekend was the 5th? 4th? Annual Flipside Family Camp. Being in the large state I am in and close to my due date (1 week to go) we decided to just go down for the day and it was totally worth it. We had a fun time hanging out and Nate had so much fun playing with all his buds.
Here we are on our annual walk to Starbucks (I know, real camping doesn't include Starbucks but this is nothing close to real camping) and Nate playing with the big kids on the merry-go-round.


Our kiddie pool party was a ton of fun for the little kiddos.
Here I am with 3 other preggos - I'm winning!

4 comments:

Stef said...

TONS OF FUN! I am so glad you guys came for the day!!!

Jessica said...

What?!? Kelly is pregnany too? Glad you guys had fun!

The Corbett's said...

We are so glad you guys came up for the day!! :)

psmith said...

Just for the record...it is our 6th Fam Camp :)
So glad you came up for the day! It just wouldn't be the same without ya!