Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yo Quiero Del Taco

Well it seems like Zach already has a favorite food - I just can't seem to get enough Carne Asada Steak Tacos from Del Taco. I've always been a bigger fan of Taco Bell but Zach is not. Mmm they are so good with the lime squeezed over them my mouth is watering right now thinkin about it. Here is a close up for your enjoyment.
Nate's treat is the Del Taco Cheeseburger - I know most people think it's sacrilegious to get a burger at a taco place but he loves them and they are under a buck so I don't care. Another thing i newly discovered at the Del is that their "small" sizes are really the size of a medium - if you really just want an actual small, you can get a "kids" size drink or fry. Anyways it was news to me.
I just really like this picture of Nate doing 1 of his favorite things: jumping on Nana's trampoline.

8 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Have a little guacamole with your taco! ;)

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Mmmm... wocka-mole!

Carrie said...

I love carne asada! And guac too! What refined taste Zach has!

The Corbett's said...

Welcome to my world of babies that LOVE Del Taco!!!!! HaHaHa Thank goodness it is inexpensive. Baby Luke and I haven't tried one of those tacos yet so we will be giving it a whirl :)

Stef said...

That looks FABULOUS!!!

The Corbett's said...

I tried one of those taco's!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmy!!!!

-TP said...

A close-up picture of a taco smothered in guacamole. Genius!

The Cavanaugh's said...

Hey Jane, I just wanted to pop by and say thanks for looking anyway! I know what you mean about being a family person. I am too! Good luck in your house hunt. I'm sure you'll find the perfect fit for you.