Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Holy crap!

Check out the big boy! Today Nate had his first #2 in the toilet! Whoo-hoo! I'm not "actively" training him it was really more of an experiment: he'd been going at the same time every morning so today I just sat him on the pot and we read books until suddenly... ta-da! We made a big deal and immediately gave him chocolate but I really don't think he made the connection or has any idea when his #2's are coming. We'll see what happens.
We then spent the morning at the park with our buddies Jenn and Jake. We filled the bellies of the local ducks with bread, fruit loops and cheereios then had fun playing on the toys.

4 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Only another parent can celebrate pooping with you! So YAHOO! Go, Nate!

I recognize Red Hill Park. We had our wedding photos done there. :)

Stef said...

So jealous... I want hunt man to do #2 on the pot!!!! GO NATE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, thanks for sharing your blog with me it was very fun to look through. You have a great family...wow you guys do a lot of things too. Great to see ya at Flipside...God bless your growing belly, you look like a super model prego lady.
Peace,
Nadia

Anonymous said...

Nate's mouth is open so wide I can drive my car into it. Hee hee!

Love ya.

Gretch