Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My hump, my lovely baby bump

Just an update on the size of my belly.
I'm 27 weeks now - almost 7 months.
I've gained 10 pounds and I assume my total gain will be around 30 lbs. since that's what it was last time.
Lower back is getting sore and sleeping is uncomfortable but other than that things are going well.
Zach is movin and groovin all the time - especially when I lean forward too much (like when I'm sitting at the computer)
We tell Nate about the baby in mommy's belly and he gives it hugs and kisses but I'm pretty sure he has no idea what's going on.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so beautiful! Miss you = )

Stef said...

I cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going... I am sure it doesnt feel fast to you.

The Lewis Family said...

You don't know me, but I saw your blog linked from a good friends page! I just had a son 2 months ago. His name is Zachary Ryan too. The crazy thing is, his last name starts with "L" too...Congratulations and great name choice!!

Carrie said...

You should be a pregnant model! You look so good and I can't wait to meet baby Zach!