Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lookin good!

Zach: 1 1/2 years, Nate: 4 years So I was looking at the portraits we did yesterday and dreading the next haircut for Zach. He HATES the big clippers so I hold him while he's screaming and cowering into my neck while Ryan does his best to give him a good hair cut - we always miss big chunks and I get covered with hair... it's sucky. He doesn't mind Ryan's moustache trimmer that I use to clean up the edges of his hair but it cuts super short. I've been thinking of cutting the sides SUPER DUPER short then I'd have a longer break in-between haircuts for him and Tara's son's hair turned out so cute, so this morning I just decided to do: mohawk.
And here's the gelled up version:

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So flippin' sweet!

The Corbett's said...

OMG! That is soooo freakin cute!

t said...

Don't you love it! He looks so cute! Travis said "he has a mohawk like me!" with a huge smile.

Reynolds Family said...

Is that last picture is a glimpse of what my sweet, little nephew could look like as a teenager? I love that picture!