Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas is best with family

Between Christmas chaos and SuperGrumpySickKid, I certainly did not take a good array of photos this Christmas. Usually I initiate the "let's all get together for a photo" photos but I guess my brain wasn't on the right mode this year.
Anyways. Our first stop was Christmas breakfast at my mom's house.

Mom mom actually got an fairly good family shot of us (mine was horrible) Check out Zach's drool, it's increased 10 fold in the last couple of weeks! Hopefully this means teeth are on the move and it's temporary.Look! A rare smile from Zach on Christmas! It's a Christmas miracle!Afterwards we went to Ryan's moms house to hang out with his family.Grandma Donna made me and Tricia matchy scarves and hats!Remember our stocking tradition, Zach was super into it at Grandma's house. He was having a great time in his stocking, probably the happiest he was all day!

The day after Christmas we spend with my extended family. The kids all did the advent tree together before presents.Nate was super stocked to get this Cars Race Track from Merrick - it is awesome, he loves it!

1 comment:

The Corbett's said...

We had the major drool thing with Luke too! He ended up cutting ALL 4 molars two weeks later. It was miserable. I hope yours will pass quickly too!