Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jedi Nate

On Wednesday we went to Disneyland and met up with a bunch of other mommies. 5 mommies + 10 kids = fun! Seriously I'd like to see 5 daddies accomplish this! (I stole this picture from Gina - I look crooked)
Before we met up with the big gang, Mindi and I took our kids to the Jedi Training Academy and for the first time ever, Nate got picked! It was AWESOME! He was so little compared to some of the kids up there but he wasnt the smallest!
Practice:
We have "played" Jedi a billion times at home so he knew the routine (right leg, left leg, right shoulder, left shoulder, duck, to the head!) It was so cool, he got to fight Darth Maul:
He didn't try to him him as hard as he does in practice but I think that face is a little intimidating:
Here is a short video of the end of his "attack"
Nate in the crowd of Padawans:
Graduating on the stage with the Jedi Knights:Here's my riding buddies for the Winnie the Pooh ride:(yes Zach has his snack bowl AGAIN, just 1 this time)
Have you seen a picture of these kid on a bench before?
Here's the same kids about a year ago on a bench at Disneyland:

2 crazy boys:Zach's first time willing to go on the merry-go-round by himself: (I had to climb on once it started) Here's Nate, Caden, and the lady who stole Jacob's sea lion:

No comments: