Monday, January 19, 2009

Dumps like a truck

In January of 2007 I took a picture of Nate on his last morning waking up in his crib. We were so lucky to get to use the Reynolds' Race Car bed for the last 2 years, it is such a cool bed.
Today I took a picture of Nate's last morning waking up in the car bed.
We are super lucky once again to get a new super cool bed! Uncle Paul brought over Merrick's Dump Truck bed for Nate today!
Talk about a cool bed! It's got a steering wheel:
and a hiding place underneath!Thanks Merrick! (and Dawn and Paul)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys are green with envy right now!!!! :)

Megan said...

That is super cool!!!!!

Stef said...

That is a cool bed!!!! Hunter asked if I could call and invited you (Jane) over to play the other day.... not nate.... (that was later) but he came in and told me I needed to call Jane and invite her to play... I told him you lived to far and you were probably asleep (it would have been like 5am your time)...