Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love... is a many splendored thing

Happy Heart Day! Today Ryan came home to suprise new bedding and a cool wall quote for Valentines day (and a shirt and a book but those arent as exciting.)
So I found out that I'm obsessed with seasonal decorations, our old apartment felt too cluttery to decorate for anything but Christmas. But now that I have all this space... and a fireplace... I've been pulling out every decoration I can find! It all makes me so happy that I cant explain it. Most of my decorations are old ones, from the dollar store, from Michaels with a coupon or made out of things around the house. I re-arrage them a little everyday, I look at them and smile, :) Here'a a sampling of the V-day decor.

.

2 comments:

psmith said...

Very cute Janelle! Girl after my own heart! You decorate till the cows come home!

The Corbett's said...

Super cute decorations!!! I'm obsessed too :)