Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Doctor, doctor give me the news

Tuesday we took Nate to his 3 year check-up. He was 40 inches (no shoes) and 39 lbs. which made him 90% for height and 95% for weight - hmm, I guess he is eating something! I thought it was so funny to have him wear a gown but Nate liked to spin in his "dress" as he called it. Here he is spinning and playing with the faucet you step on.
Unfortunately he had to get a shot (2 actually cuz they talked me into that darn flu shot) He took the 1st one ok then the 2nd really hurt him and he cried a little (darn flu shot) then he got a Bees sticker and a yellow sucker and it was mostly better. Kaiser has been giving us books every visit now, this time was Goodnight Gorilla which was cute, Nate already memorized a bunch of the pages.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ha! Caden likes to wear my apron and spin around in it too! It cracks me up!

Stef said...

That is weird that they made him wear a gown.... interesting!

Joi Copeland said...

My boys love going to the doctor! They are disappointed when they are sick and don't get to go see Dr. Cacnio! It cracks me up everytime!