Monday, October 08, 2007

A wet day at Disneyland

Monday we met the entire Reynolds clan at the park for a little Mickey action. Before we even did anything fun, I got to experience a #2 leak on Zach's diaper (good thing I pack a few extra outfits), a #1 leak on Nate's diaper (had a t-shirt but no extra shorts so he went bottomless for a while) and a temper tantrum at lunch time - yea!
So then we headed over to the Redwood Creek play area where Nate decided to run, kick and crawl thru the water - his shorts had just dried so now I guess they were "clean" but wet again so we took them off to dry again. So then the group (minus those with babies) went on Soaring and my mom took Nate (shortsless). Afterwards we saw Turtle Talk (with now-dry shorts)
Then we split up again and took Nate over to the Bug's Life Puddle Park where I was smart enough to take his shorts off before he soaked himself and had the best time ever. Side Note: how did I not know about the Puddle Park before today? We always stop at the little farm water area but this place was much better (shady benches for moms in a non-wet area) I guess I just walked past it before.

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

OK, I'm gonna need some help here. I'm looking to you because you seem to be the most experienced Disneyland-goer I know. :)

The last time I was at Disneyland was my senior year in high school. Before that... who knows? We're taking Kaitlyn for her first time next month. I know we're just going to do the one park (not the park-hopper thing). So I guess that means we won't have access to California Adventure. (Is that right?)

It'll be us and Micah's sister & her hubby. They have a 4-year-old and a baby. I need some advice. Any great tips? Some insider-info maybe? :)

Erin said...

Time out... why have I never heard of (or seen) the redwood creek area? Where is it?