Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman

So on Wednesday Allison and I decided to brave the big park, 2 kids each and NO HUSBANDS! Not such a giant feat for Allison who does it all the time but it was my first time so I was proud of myself :) I even survived a nasty blowout from Zach and a giant #2 from Nate at the same time! I needed a major nap afterwards (that I didnt get) but we survived and I'd do it again, definitely.
We brought changes of clothes so the kids could get wet but the fountain was being worked on so it was just a trickle but the kids had fun. Here N8 and Kaitlyn enjoying some Cheetos that I had to buy at the liquor store on the way because I totally forgot our lunch bag with Nate's lunch, juice and all our snacks.
Zachy had a good ol' time hangin in the stroller and hangin off my belly.
This cute picture above is of all four of the kids asleep on the way home - ahhhh! And Allison kicked our butts on Buzz Lightyear.

3 comments:

The Corbett's said...

You guys are braver then me!!

Erin said...

Wow, you are brave! I think the scariest thing for me about going to Disneyland alone would be that tram ride and getting on and off with a double stroller and two kids! Sometimes those tram drivers refuse to help! That's just rude.

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

I love this blog!! Our kids are so cute! Awwwwww..... anyway, we will have to do it again sometime. Love ya!