Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is Halloween

Darth Nater and R2-DZach
*Shout out to Nana for finding the perfect boots for Nate's costume!
Halloween was a 2-day occasion this year. On Tuesday we got together with Grams and Gramps and all their "greats." Left to right there is: Devon, Seth, Lauren, Kenna, Chase, Zach, Grams, Sophia, Nate, Merrick, Gramps, Grace, Ethan & Isabel.
Today we went to Daddy's work for a lunch potluck/party. There were a few other kids there and Nate had a good time being chased by another little boy.
Ryan had to work till late so I decided not to do a big venture out and just trick-or-treat our block and pass out candy. I cut Zach's costume up the back so it would look cool in my bjorn. Unfortunately the second house we went to had a scary display with scary guys in masks so Nate was done. I couldn't even get him to walk past the scary house, he just kept saying "Pink house, pink house!" (that's how he refers to our house) So we gave up and went home to pass out candy and Nate loved it! He got so excited every time kids came to the door. All in all it was a nice, easy Halloween.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the R2-D2 costume, and Nate makes a great Darth Vador!

Lauren said...

Hi Jane! Thanks for visiting our blog :-) The boys look so adorable. Great idea with cutting it up the back:hopefully i can try it next year!....there were sooo many people at Cal Poly we might've walked right by you. It keeps getting bigger and bigger every year!

The Corbett's said...

Those pics are great!

Stef said...

I love what you did with Zach's costume and carrying him.... next year I think trick or treating might just be what we do!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the R2-D2. That made me laugh. Can I call Nate the Nater now?


Jimmy

Be Inspired Always said...

Cute....


I love the costumes.


Jillian