Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Merry Christmas

I know I'm behind in my blogging and everything but with Ryan off work I haven't wanted to spend all our time with me in front of the computer. So here's the Reader's Digest version of Christmas. Our lovely Christmas tree (I think me and Ryan put more ornaments up high then down low)
Our boy on Christmas morning in their giant stockings. Nate is holding his #1 favorite gift and the only thing he wanted to ask santa for: Blue Lightning McQueen
Ryan's mom was the original "big stocking" house and it's tradition for all the grandkids to take a picture in their stocking (if you are bored go back to our Xmas 06' on the blog and see the progression of 3 years of Nate in his stocking) I even had pictures of me standing in my stocking before we had any kids.
Maddie got a little karaoke stage for her room and Nate and her had a fun time performing on it for us. Nate called it the "Nate Show" they sang, posed and jumped off the stage like rock stars.
Grandma and Papa Roy got Nate this fun tunnel!
At the Murdock/Phares Christmas, the kids helped put ornaments on the Advent tree while Deanne read the story. It was cute to see Nata so serious about it :)

No comments: