Thursday, December 13, 2007

Officially Three

Nate's 3 Years Portraits:
I feel like it's been Nate's birthday for a whole week now but Thursday it became official: he's 3! (and thank goodness the celebrations are over) So on his actual day my mom and I took him to Disneyland to celebrate and meet up with the Reynolds and Papa. He got his very first Annual Passport from Nana & Papa for his B-day! We did some of his favorite things, the Jedi show, Buzz Lightyear, Jungle Cruise, and he got to pick out a toy: Sully & Mike Waldowski cars from the movie Cars. We went to City Hall and got the special birthday button which was cool cuz the rest of the day all the castmembers kept saying "Happy Birthday Nate" and he got a special Happy Birthday call from Goofy - cute!
One sucky part - we lost Nate in a store. My mom and I were trying to get something out of the stroller storage area for Zachy and we looked up and Nate had wandered away. We couldn't find him for about 45 seconds and it totally sucked. He was just about 10 feet away but behind the aisle so we couldn't see him.
Here's his pass photo - the dumb lady took it when he wasnt looking at the camera and didnt re-take it. It's not like he was being difficult, he just looked away for a second. Does anyone else feel like some castmembers are going down hill? We even had 2 dumb tram caboose guys who wouldnt help anyone with their strollers - Hello, you're just standing there doing nothing.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I HATE dumb tram guys who can't help with strollers, which is why I don't go to Disneyland without a partner, for fear that I would have to put my 6 month old on the ground or the tram seat or worse, ask a complete stranger to hold him just so I can get my stroller off the tram while the dumb tram guy sits and watches. It should really be a part if their duties, and if they're not up for it, then maybe they should be pushing the button on the carousel or something. Just my humble opinion.

Rayna Keen said...

Jane I can't believe your little guy is already three. It is amazing how big they get so quickly. I just wanted to let you know how cute he is and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Rayna

Megan said...

Nate's three year old pics are so animated and fun . . . yeah for picture people! :)