Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Party like a Jedi

For Nate's friend party we (of course) did a Darth Vader theme.

My favorite thing was the "Stick the Chestplate on DarthVader" We blindfolded the kids then put a black cape on them and called them "The Emperor" then they stumbled towards the poster with their arms straight out like the Emperor does - it was funny hee hee. Although by the looks of where they stuck their stickers I dont think the kids had a clear idea of what they were aiming for. Some (like Nate) even refused the blindfold and had just the cape and still missed the mark completely. The big winners were Grace, Wes & Kendra!

Here is some of the awesome Darth ambiance we had.
Here are some party-goes kickin it and then watching Nate's 3 year video (which I hope to post soon)
Nate got all sorts of great gifts! Here he is trying on his Knight helmet. At the end of the party each kid got a musical instrument (you're welcome moms) and we had an awesome Jam session.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Owen is in love with his new saxophone, he carries it everywhere!

Stef said...

It is all good... Hunter doesnt even know I have his in my bag and Haley got the mic so I dont have too much of an issue there :)

We had fun.... thanks Jane, for giving birth to Nate so we could have this party :)

Matt, Becky, Eric, Ryan, and Kelly said...

I'm so bummed we couldn't make it! Looks like everyone had fun. Happy Birthday Nate!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun party! My boys didn't want to leave!