Thursday, September 13, 2007

Castup, Ketchup & Catch Up

So here's a few things that happened while the computer was down.
Disneyland: We did a half day at the park cuz Ryan had Friday off and didn't
have to wake up early. Nate took his first ride on the Matterhorn. He was big enough to go on when he was only 1 year old. But this was the first chance when the line wasn't a mile long and there was a non-pregnant person to take him. Ryan said he wasn't scared of the monster (or Big Red Eyes as
he calls it) but he said he didn't like the jerky-ness of the end of the ride and asked to get off when it was almost over. We had to renew our passes and I took the worst pass photo I've ever had. It looks like I'm making a scary face and have a tooth missing or a huge gap in my teeth. Here's our Buzz photo. I never know where the camera is but I always try to pose and smile towards the lights. I guess it's not the light on the right. I'll have to try again next time.
LA County Fair:

It cost 5 times as much to park as it did to get in but the roasted corn made it all worth it. :) Nate got to see lots of animals and touched a giant pig (thru the fence) Ryan really wanted a picture of this cow which ginormous horns.

Here's Nate and Ryan on the big slide

The fair was hot so we stopped off at Nana's to go in the pool and Zach went in a pool for the first time - usually he is sleeping or it's too hot or cold out. He liked it. I thought he'd kick alot since that's what he does in the tub but he just hung out.



"Zachy boy" found his toes. A momentous occasion, especially to Auntie Jen!

One year ago I started this blog and my first real post was of Ryan's dad's B-day party. Here's a shot of Ryan's folks with the grandkids from this year's party.

I call this one Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

3 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Hey Sister,
How cute are all your pictures. You have sure been up to alot lately. I love the Zachy-boy picture and the one of Nate and Seth. I'm so glad they get to play! Jen

Erin said...

Jane your season pass picture made me laugh out loud! That's some funny stuff! It's the hillbilly Jane Lane!

The Corbett's said...

Wow! You guys have been busy. Props on going to the fair in the heat!!!