Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Zoo-mania

Since we got our passes to the LA Zoo we have gone a heck of alot (that's good) but after a few visits all my zoo photos have started looking the same. I didnt even bring my camera in the last few times cuz I feel like I have a zillion photos. So here's a small portion of that zillion. In Feb we went with my cuz Tim, his wife Jade and their son Zeke down from Colorado.With Joey & Ethan Caraway:
See that rock behind Zach, it's a chimp.
And with Meg (Meg's mom Traci is a professional photographer so I let her do ALL the picture taking that day!)They were pretending to be panda bears in these trees so Nate is pretending to eat the tree.

1 comment:

Traci Giles said...

"Professional" photographer is a loose phrase. But thanks for the honorable mention, and I haven't looked at those pics in a while, they are sweet. I love that B&W of Zach.