Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Snowventures

After a particularly snowy week us, the Reynolds and my mom along with half the IE tried to go play in the snow. Sadly we were unable. First we tried Lytle Creek which has NO WHERE to stop and the main road closed. So then we decided to take the kids to climb the Mormon Rocks where we found a tiny bit of "snow" it was actually hail that hadn't melted. Seeing Wrightwood in the distance we decided to make a go for it only to find more road closures. So we went home.Determined to get my kids to the snow I decided to take them during the week by myself. Luckily my friend Becky let us crash her front yard which had ample amounts for sledding, snowball making and snowman building. Look! I was there too!Makin the "snowman" with Ryan (what's with the tongues?)Frozen noses:

No comments: