Saturday, May 23, 2009

My nephew rocks!

On Saturday we all went to see my nephew Blake's band perform at a church in Upland. (the photos look weird cuz they were super dark and I lightened them)
Blake's band is called Silhouette Symphony and they are all high school age kids that rock hard. It's weird feeling so out of touch with what "the young kids" are into now. Like people "moshed" when we went to shows but the kids now do this crazy "weedwacker" style of dance where they fling their arms all around and kick backwards and flip into each other. It's WAY dangerous! Man it feels weird to be "old." Anyways if you're bored check out his band http://www.myspace.com/silhouettesymphony the singing style is... interesting.
Check out Blake's awesome neon skinny short shorts:
Nate was into the show, I couldn't get him to dance with me but he was excited to be there. Zach on the other hand HATED the loudness of the music and was dying to leave.

No comments: