Monday, May 25, 2009

Kidspace

For Memorial Day we took the boys to the Kidspace museum in Pasadena. It was a cute little place! Warning: this post had ALOT of photos, I guess I felt like I had to document everything cuz we'd never been there and there was alot of different things to do there. This is how cool the entrance is: The first thing the boys did was build with giant shapes I thought this place was gonna be lame cuz these shapes were just on a carpet under a canopy in the middle of a dirt field but it got better.Inside there were lots of climbing areas to pretend you're a bugHere Nate is learning about erosionRyan and Nate doing more climbing:Nate in front of a bee hive:There were lots of bugs and bug/garden-themed things insideOutside there were fun bikes to ride:And water play areasOutdoor climbing things:Playing drums with water guns:Anytime water pops up out of the ground my boys love it!There was tons of "nature stuff" outsideAhh a rare treat: a semi-decent picture of mommy and the boys!It was a fun place, I'd totally go back. It only cost $8 each to get in (I found a coupon online) and they had a nice place to eat lunch (mmm... chili fries) and it wasn't too crowded!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Very cool!!!!!