Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter

This year we had a nice mello Easter. The boys had to hunt for their baskets in the morning which were hidden in plain site in the kitchen. Zach found them first.
We got the boys Mr Potato Heads and since I wanted them to have some different parts (and since it was 2.50 cheaper), I got 1 Mr Potato Bunny. Well Nate just loved wearing the bunny mouth and ears, he walked around like that for a while - the funniest part was when he decided the bunny tail I tucked in the back of his pants needed to be more realistic and dropped his pants in front of everyone to try and tuck it in his booty. Don't worry I didn't let him!
After church we had part of Ryan's family and my folks over for a small lunch. The boys had their own private egg hunt, just the 2 of them.
We made these bird houses the day before at Lowes and I thought it was so cute to put eggs on them.
Some cuteness:
Our family:
(all 3 of my boys had matching shirts on in different colors - I love that!)
After Zach's nap we went over to the Smarts for my "big" family Easter dinner. We did 2 separate hunt for little kids and bigger kids. My what a lot of kids, so much fun!

No comments: