Sunday, November 30, 2008

Say "Hello" to Doug

I know I havent posted in a while but I've had alot on my plate, I've done 4 photo shoots (1 family and 3 for b-day invites - 1 where we got trapped in a half pipe at the skate park) got my Xmas letter all done, got 2 b-day party invites all done, 2 Thanksgivings (where I did not take one photo!) and next weekend I'm running the Chili Cook-off and getting everything ready for Child Dedications that same day, not to mention sometime I've got to actually plan these b-day parties. Yowza!
So here's the Reader's Digest version of some things. The Smarts got Rock Band so we've rocked out with them a few times. Here's Nate jammin some Bon Jovi!
The last Lowes build was a football goal that the boys had fun with.
We spent the day at DCA with the Reynolds.
and ran into the Lassiters there!
And here's Doug:
This is our first fakie christmas tree. We always talked out getting one so this year we thought we'd try it out. We got this baby for only $50 at Home Depot so we figure if we hate it and dont use it next year we havent lost alot of money on it. But so far we really like it! I dont know what inspired us, but we decided to give it a name so Ryan came up with Douglas. It's funny to refer to your tree by name "Put that over by Doug" "Can you turn off Doug?"

1 comment:

psmith said...

you crack me up!!!