Sunday, November 09, 2008

Carrie

Sunday my MIL took me, my SIL and 2 of my nieces to the Carrie Underwood concert at the new arena in Ontario. It was a nice place, it felt small for 10,000 seats. It's a little weird going to a concert where you only kinda know 4 songs but it was a good show. She did the whole thing in stilettos, changed into 3 different outfits and brought a little six-year-old girl up from the audience for "American Girl" No pyro but she had lasers and confetti canons. I was a little bored during her ballad-y songs that I didnt know but.
Probably the best part was getting sparkly and dressed in a sparkly shirt (which no one saw cuz I was too close to the AC) but I put all these cool sparkles on the girls and they looked so cool! It was cool hangin with my fam, seeing lots of church friends there and just walking around the arena.
Here is the opening band Little Big Town they were from Georgia (shout out to Georgia!)
and here's Carrie w/the cute little girl (The sound is bad but it was great at the show)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are my pictues?

We did have fun though, thank God you were in the car after we left the arena or we still wouldn't be home!

MIL