Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Trailer Sweet Trailer

Our super extended weekend with my parents camping in Pismo was really fun. The weather was chilly for a nice change.
The RV park was nice (sorry Becky I dont know what it's name was) it had a lot of cool things like a little miniature golf course and a little creek along the side that went into the ocean. We saw lots of pelicans, cranes, hawks and of course ducks which we visited several times a day. There were also squirrels which Nate always named "Deet" after the squirrel that used to sit on our back wall, my mom got shelled peanuts that we threw to him and he took them from our fingers too.
Trailer fun:
Yes, I'm under that pile of boys.
There is just something so cute about nudie kids in a tiny little bathtub. I take a picture of my kids in the tub every time we go camping but I think this might be the last year they fit in there together.
Zach seems to have a broom fetish, if there's a broom around he wants it. He sweeps a little but mostly just wants to hold them and gets really mad if you try and pry his fingers off.
One morning we went to Old Fashioned Texas Cinnamon Rolls. They were tasty so we took a picture and loved how terrible Ryan looked in the background of this one.
This cute pool was heated (awesome) and was only 1 foot deep from end to end!
I wish this video didnt have a view of the toilet in the background but it's cute so I want to share it. It's Nate singing him and daddy's special song Surf Wax America by Weezer that they listen to in his truck every single time they are together in it.
Translation: "You take your car to work, I will take my board, and when you're out of fuel, I'm still afloat."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How super fun your trip looked! I wish we were there with you! I love Pismo! It's such a blessing to have such cool parents that let you tag along with them on vacation! Thanks for sharing the good times... via blog!
-Mindi

psmith said...

I LOVE that place! Looks like you had a blast! For the record tho...I REALLY don't like your parents going camping without us! :)

The Corbett's said...

Looks like fun! You were only about two hours from me. I spent mothers day there with a couple friends. It is so pretty!!!!

The Leons said...

Jane Your trip looked super fun. I heard that you have MOPS at Flipside and I use to be in MOPS in Arizona and really enjoyed it. Is there in any info and when does it start up again?