Friday, March 14, 2008

Sheesh... Disneyland again?

I know, I know. Twice last week and twice this week but it's a fun place to go!
So here we are on Monday with Erin and her boys. Determined to show her how fun it can be, we set off for another day w/o the husbands. The big boys had fun playing in the water (no pictures cuz by the time I fed Zach and ate a little, the boys decided that they were done)
We ventured over to the "less visited" west-side of DCA and the boys ran wild on the play boat. It's not the best place to let them run wild cuz you lose visial contact with them unless you follow them the whole time.
Here's all 4 boys sittin in the strollers, ready to head home:
On Friday Ryan made a rare appearance with us as we took Seth and Kenna to the park with my folks. We also met up with the Powells for some extra fun!I think I'll call these photos "Two pirates and three possums"
We waited (and waited) for the Electrical Parade and the kids provided some pre-parade entertainment for everyone. Here's the quadruple hug and more waiting...
I guess Ryan really wanted to sit down cuz he squeezed his booty into our stroller!

2 comments:

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

So cute! I love the picture of the kids hanging upside down! Kaitlyn wants to tell you that she wants Nate to go see "The Mickey Show" (aka playhouse disney live on stage) with her next time.

P.S. You can never go to Disneyland too much! :-)

Erin said...

Man, those are some cute kids. Thanks for the picture. that one is way better than the one from our forst trip. Looks like I've lost 50 pounds! Dang, that was a bad picture!