Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter fun

Easter was nice this year. I made 4 different kinds of cupcakes and took them to both parties we went to. The cupcakes were: Dark chocolate with vanilla bean-cream cheese frosting (my favorite), Peanut butter with a P.B. cup inside and chocolate frosting, real strawberry with vanilla-strawberry frosting and sprinkles, and boston cream pie cupcakes. But I made too many cupcakes (109 all together) so I was giving them away for the next 3 days!
After church in the morning we went to Ryan's folks house for lunch and hunted for eggs with the boys cousins: Blake, Lindsey & Maddie along with Ryan's cousins: Travis and Hailee. Yes, they ALL hunted for eggs, even the big guys were looking for the good chocolates!
Then it was off to the Smarts for more egg hunting (and more cupcakes) I wont tell you what my aunt said about my cupcakes but you should ask Darlene to tell you! :)

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

I didn't get any cupcakes. :( We woulda been HAPPY to take some off your hands!! LOL!