Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Snow in Rancho?!?!?!

This morning I heard about the nightly snow at the Victoria Gardens and I thought "Sounds fun" Later it was 6pm and everyone was awake and fed and Ryan wasn't due home for another 2 hours so I thought I'd be a brave girl and take the boys to see the snow before the crazy shopping season began. It was so fun! Even before it started snowing Nate was having a blast just running around the giant Christmas Tree - which is sucky when you're trying to keep an eye on him (why does that tree have to be so wide at the bottom?)
Then the cliche "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" came over the speakers and the snow machines turned on. Awesome. It snowed for about 10 minutes and the best spot we found for snow coverage was the south-east corner of the grass - but 10 minutes really gives you alot of time to find good spots.
Here's some video of Nate just running in the snow (and completely ignoring all my video prompts) You can't see the snow very well in the video but trust me, it was there.

3 comments:

Traci Giles said...

Good Job brave mommy! I am more impressed with your solo trip to Disneyland, though. Snow in Rancho?? I didn't think so--snicker snicker!

Traci Giles said...

Thank you for clarifying for me that Cap't America is on my blog. . .his mommy won't be happy with my error either! You made me laugh, I KNEW it would be you who would correct me! Thank you!

Stef said...

Yes, you are brave for doing that by yourself!!! I KNOW I wouldn't do it :(