Friday, November 16, 2007

0 and a half

Our little baby is now 6 months old! He is so cute I can't stand it sometimes. His eyes are still blue so here's hopin they stay :)
He did so good getting his picture taken today. I figured out that if I make kissy-smootchy noises it brings an instant smile. But then he looks at me and not the camera. Here's the rest of our session:
We had our Dr. visit Tuesday. Zach weighed 17 lbs 12.8 oz and was 27 3/4 inches long.
Can you believe with all this chubbyness they want him to gain more weight? He's still in the 70% but since his height is 90% they said he could be a pound heavier right now. At 6 months Nate weighed 21 lbs. 4 oz.
Here is a side-by-side of the 2 guys at 6 months The really look alot different now (Zach is on the left if you cant tell) And No, I didnt mean to have them both hold their ni-nee strap, my boys just like the ni-nees.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love the side by side pics of the boys! I never think to bring my camera to the doctors because I always dread the shots and don't think of the doc's as a fun/happy place. But I love that you take pictures of the scales. :)

Erin said...

Look at those chubkins! Cute! Now I'm excited to see how much Jacob weighs, we go on the 27th. We never seem to break the 25th percentile though. We make 'em petite over here. Too bad they aren't girls. No football for them. Well, maybe they'll be the kicker or something.

The Corbett's said...

Oh my gosh! Nate looks like a Lane and Zach looks like a Murdoch. :) I'm jealous, both my boys look like a Corbett :)

Stef said...

He is totally looking like his own unque self... at first I was totally thinking you were going to have a nate repeat! He is so stickin cute! I love the roles... also, I need to get coupons and do what you do. But I might need you to come with me so I can walk out without buying anything... Will power!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow my little guy is 12 1/2 pounds at a month & a half - what a chunkster. Who knows how big he'll be at the six month mark. Those pics are way cute, Jane. Thanks for your comments & prayers. I super appreciate it.