Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Beach baby, beach baby

This week we spent 3 days in San Clemente camping with our families. We stayed in my parents trailer while Ryan's parents, sister's family, grandparents, aunt & uncle, cousin & her fiance were all staying a few campsites away. This was Zach's first trip to the beach but he never even touched the water or the sand. Nate loved spending time with his cousins and we loved that they liked to take him around cuz he's hard to contain when there are no walls and fences.

Ohhh... sandcrabs!
This video is dark cuz it was nighttime but it's cute.

2 comments:

Stef said...

look at you in a bikini! you go! I like Zach's swim gear :)

Erin said...

I cried myself to sleep last night after I saw you in your bikini holding your 2 month old baby! Don't worry... I'll be okay.