Friday, July 20, 2007

Wacky Week of Fun

This week we had WWF at Flipside. Nate is technically too young to be a part of it but they let him come so I could be there but in the end they really didnt need me and I was only there so he could be there. Nate's team was the Teal Tadpoles. SHOUT OUT to Nate leaders Jeska and Aaron White for being so paitent with all the little kids (espicailly mine) and giving all the kids hugs and cuddles when they needed them (especially mine)
My favorite part of VBS last year was doing the Cha Cha Slide so to get Nate excited about it we practiced at home. Here he is about 1 beat behind everyone else:
This is N8 in the Scuba Guy cutout - how big did they think these kids' heads get?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Nate has some awesome cha cha moves.
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a blast... Nate was so cute!

-Mindi

jamievee said...

Okay I love all you pictures....I can't believe how much your boys look alike...soo cute! Also I love the fact that I am on your blog list as "The Jamie", it brought me much joy, thanks Jane:):):)

Stef said...

TOTALLY in agree-ance regarding the big head scuba dude!!!