Thursday, May 31, 2007

Zach 2 week update

Wow, 2 weeks have zoomed by. We had our first Dr. appt. today and our little guy now weighs 9 lbs 5oz. but apparently he shrunk cuz his length is now 21 and a quarter inches (either that or he was measured wrong somewhere) We are still waiting for his umbilical stump to fall off - the Dr. told me if I wanted to I could probably cut it off with a pair of scissors - I will NOT be trying that.
Zach seems to be quite a little mover, here is video of him rolling over at 12 days old. His first roll over was when he was just 5 days old which I caught on the camcorder but it took a few days to "film" it on my digital camera. If you have 40 seconds to spare, watch it :)


Here are some cute pictures of Nate:
swimming at Nana's house and being a pirate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! He'll be crawling next month at this rate.

Carrie said...

What a little overachiever! You are so blessed! Your boys are both so sweet and I can't wait to get to know them better as they learn and grow. ~C

Stef said...

Awesome video!!! So cool!

Nicole Leonard said...

Holy cow! That little guy is amazing! :)

Kyle, Deanne, Lauren, Gracie, Isabel, and Sophia said...

That is pretty amazing, almost as amazing as a three-eyed pirate.

Jessica said...

LOVE the birth announcement and I think I have a sling around here somewhere, I'll check.