Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thump, thump, thump

Today I had my first doctor's appointment.
I'm definitely pregnant - I haven't been all sick and tired for no reason. It was so exciting to hear the baby's heart beating!
I'm 10 weeks along so my due date is May 10th - not what we thought we were shooting for but this is what we got.
The nurse said everything looks good so far so that's good, unfortunately it looks like I'll be switching insurances next month so I may have had this appointment for no reason and have to re-do everything at Kaiser.
Oh well, I got to hear the heart!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love hearing that first heartbeat, it's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! :)

The Corbett's said...

I love that first appointment!!! It is so reassuring to hear that heartbeat for the first time. :) I am sad you will be changing to Kaiser because you almost got to come to SACH. :(

Anonymous said...

Jane:

What a blessing. It's all in God's perfect timing and now is your time. I will praying for you to have a healthy pregnancy and for Nathan to adjust to the new stage in your family's life.

You are such a pretty lady and everything that is of God is truly a blessing. Love you guys. Congrats