Tuesday, October 31, 2006

May the force be with you










Ok I know I'm a little behind but every free minute I had this week was spent making cards to sell at a holiday boutique.
So here's my little stud dressed as Yoda for Halloween! I was suprised that he actually kept his ears on most of the day - I thought I was going to be lucky to get him to keep them on for a few photos.
After the Halloween Express Train (me and N8 in the car) made several stops to visit family, (here we are with Grams & Gramps and the RC cousins)
we picked up Ryan and headed up to the carnival at LBF.
We choose that carnival for one reason alone: a petting zoo! N8 loves animals and was super stoked to pet them. There were sheep, goats, ducks and a pig and he pet each and every one of them - sometimes 2 at a time as in this photo. N8 was so excited he did his happy dance right in the middle of the animal pen.
They also had a reptile exhibit. Nate was eager to pet all the animals including the giant yellow snake but it was crowded in there so we didnt stay long. After a few games we headed home.

4 comments:

Stef said...

I bet Nate enjoyed this Halloween much more than last years :) Hunter did at least :)... Hey, today, Hunter kept talking about the elephant and giraffe that he played with at... and we couldn't tell what he was saying... Turns out he was saying... Nate's House.

psmith said...

Looks like Nate-dog had a blast this Halloween! Look out for those reptiles! YIKES! Not my favorite!

Jessica said...

I made Pam Anderson my blogger pic just for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.