Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School days

Today I got to volunteer in Nate's preschool class. It was alot of fun and it was neat seeing what he does there. He's pretty quiet in class but it's nice to know he's not the kid that needs to be separated from other kids all the time.
I didn't take too many pictures because I don't think I'm supposed to photograph the other kids but here is Nate matching some shapes and dressing up as a cop (how do I explain to him what the baton is for?)
Here is some of his projects that were up on the wall. The funny thing is that the flower one is his family and if you look close, there's Mommy, Daddy, Nate, Zach and "Stephie." Who is this long lost sibling you may wonder... well I'm 99% sure when they were asking him who was in his family, he included Seth and since Nate usually calls him "Sethy" this was probably the closest real sounding name they could make of it. It makes me smile.

No comments: