Monday, August 11, 2008

Pinkberry... not impressed.

So the other day we had a gift card to pinkberry and decided to stop by. I had heard rumors of lines out the door but aparently not that many people want it at 4pm on a Monday cuz there were no lines at all. I was suprised at the fact that there were only 3 flavors, 2 of which I wouldnt give my kids (coffee and tea) so 2 bowls of origional it was. I'm not even sure what this stuff is, ice cream? yogurt? It was sweet and tangy. Tasty but not that impressive. So I guess the big deal is not the flavors but the toppings, which in that case I think at least 1 topping should be included in price dont you? Nate choose strawberry then picked blackberry so I got 1 of each knowing he'd change his mind halfway thru.

So what did I like? I LOVE the fact that Zach is now big enough to sit at a table and eat in public with me and Nate. Just enjoying the time with my boys...

4 comments:

Rhymes with Queen said...

I think pinkberry is nasty. Give me old fashioned frozen yogert any day.

Nicole Leonard said...

I'm not a fan of Pinkberry either. I don't know what the hype is all about. I asked for vanilla frozen yogurt when we went and they said they didn't have that flavor. WEIRD.

Erin said...

What??? I love Pinkberry. I can't believe you like Dippin' Dots and not Pinkberry! I'll admit, they don't have a lot of flavors, but I really enjoy the original flavor with strawberries, almonds, and chocolate chips. AND I love it that Caden doesn't like it, so I don't have to share. I usually get him a cookie at Corner Bakery if I'm getting Pinkberry.

Traci Giles said...

Firm lover of Pinkberry over here. Firm. As in, rock solid. I have to go all the way into NYC for it. . . and I do!